You are here:
- Forced displacement and refugee-host community solidarity
- Funded by the EU-Commission, Horizon 2020.
- Coordinator: Danish Red Cross. Project leader at the Charité: Prof. Dr. Ulrike Kluge
- In collaboration with the Berlin Institute on Integration and Migration research.
- Duration: 01/2019-12/2021.
- Researchers: Dana Abdel-Fatah und Anna Brenner
- Prevention and Treatment of Substance Use Disorders in Refugees
- Funded by the BMBF.
- PI: Ingo Schäfer (University Clinic Hamburg-Eppendorf), Co-PI: Andreas Heinz
- Duration: 02/2019-01/2022
- Researchers: Dr. Simone Penka, Laura Hertner
- Exit, Transit und Transformation
- Funded by the BMFSFJ at the Berlin Institute of Integration and Migration Research (BIM) in cooperation with the research group
- PI: Prof. Dr. Naika Foroutan (BIM)
- Researcher: Laura Daedelow
Evaluation study of psychosocial counseling in the mother tongue language for people with a migration background or refugee experience
- Funded by the BMG
- Duration: 12/2017-12/2019
- PI: Inge Missmahl (IPSO gGmbH)
- Researchers: Anna Brenner, Livia Valensise, Prof. Dr. Ulrike Kluge
Psychoanalytic and group-analytic resonance spaces and treatment possibilities for people with an immigration background, with a focus on refugees: “The new and the familiar in the mirror of the (allegedly) foreign”
- Funded by the Stiftung Freie Assoziation
- Duration: 07/2017-09/2019
- PI: Prof. Dr. Ulrike Kluge
- Researcher: Steffen Schödwell
- Network of psychosocial resources for the intercultural opening of the general mental health care system for.
- Funded by the German Lottery Foundation Berlin (Stiftung Deutsche Klassenlotterie Berlin).
- Duration: 10/2016-09/2019.
- Director: Dr. Simone Penka, Vice-director: Prof. Dr. Ulrike Kluge
- Staff: see http://transver-berlin.de/team/
- MEntal Health in Refugees and Asylum Seekers
- Funded by the Innovationsfond.
- PI: Prof. Dr. Malek Bajbouj (CBF), Co-PI: Prof. Dr. Dr. Andreas Heinz
- Duration: 2017-2019
- Researchers at CCM: Stefanie Weigold, Nassim Mehran, Jinan Abu Jumaa
- Further information
- PI: Dr. Marion Aichberger
"Welcoming culture at the Charité"
- Development and coordination of a Berlin-wide network for the professionalization of psychosocial basic care for asylum-seekers and refugees
- Funded by the Max Rubner Prize 2016 – the prize for innovative changes at the Charité
- In cooperation with the team of the Center for Cross-Cultural Psychiatry and Psychotherapy - ZIPP.
- Duration: 04/2016-03/2017
- PI: Prof. Dr. Ulrike Kluge
- Researchers: Judith Strasser, Corinna Rosenthal, the team of the Center for Cross-Cultural Psychiatry and Psychotherapy - ZIPP
Further training and supervision for established colleagues who are engaged in the general mental health care of refugees
- funded by the Volunteer Program of the Bayer Cares Foundation.
- Duration: 03/2016-02/2017
- PIs: Dr. Jens Preil (external), Prof. Dr. Ulrike Kluge
- refugee women and (psychosocial) voluntary engagement.
- Development of a modularized supervision concept to support volunteers in their work with refugees. It is part of the research cluster "Solidarity" at the Berlin Institute for Integration and Migration Research (BIM).
- Funded by the Federal Government's Representative for Migration, Refugees and Integration.
- Duration: 04/2016-12/2016
- Researchers: see website of the BIM
- Study group "Mental Health and Migration"
- Funded by the Volkswagen Foundation
- Terminated 2013
Current Doctoral Theses
- Nassim Mehran: "Reading the city through the eyes of users‐ An investigation aimed to see which aspects of urban environment are perceived as social stressors for women with different cultural backgrounds using public spaces"
- Anna-Maria Thöle: "Factors influencing therapy with traumatized refugees"
- Patricia Panneck: "Evaluation of an outpatient group therapy for refugees"
- Jinan Abi Jumaa: "Empowering Refugees through Low Threshold Peer-to-Peer Trainings and Gendered-Based Dialogue Groups."
- Antje Henke: "Cancer prevention in Tansania. An epidemiological survey in the Kilimanjaro Region"
All those interested in a doctoral thesis, please send us a max. 2-page exposé and a CV. We offer a colloquium every 4 weeks for doctoral candidates.
If you are interested in an internship, please contact Mrs. Dipl. Psych. Sanja Hodzic
Further Training and Postgraduate Training
- Since 2010, the ZIPP cooperates with psychoanalytic training institutes to offer the first qualifying further training seminar in the field of intercultural psychotherapy and supervision (BSIPS – Berlin Seminar for Intercultural Psychotherapy and Supervision). Direction: Monika Englisch, Fatih Güç, Tülay Özbek.
- Beyond that, we offer various further training and postgraduate training programs within our fields of research and practice
- Berlin Institute for Integration and Migration Research (BIM)
- International Academy Berlin for Innovative Pedagogy, Psychology and Economics gGmbH (INA) at the Free University of Berlin (Prof. Manfred Zaumseil)
- District office Berlin-Mitte (Dr. Jeffrey Butler)
- Partners in the respectice research projects