You are here:
Stephan Ripke, MD, PhD (CV)
- Dr. med. / M.D., Magna Cum Laude, University of Hamburg, Germany 2001
- Theodor Reich Young Investigator Award of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics. 2013 (page 15)
- The Sidney R. Baer, Jr., Prize of the Brain & Behavior Research Foundation 2014
- Ph. D., Cum Laude, Utrecht University, Netherlands 2014
- Paper of the Year, International Society of Psychiatric Genetics. WCPG, Toronto 2015
5U01MH094432-02 (Daly, PI) 05/10/12 -03/31/16
2/3 Psychiatric GWAS Consortium: Genomic Followup Next Gen Sequencing and Genotyping
The aims of this proposal are to build on the already successful Psychiatric GWAS consortium's efforts aggregating genetic data for psychiatric illness. As additional work in the community is being conducted that expands the GWAS data and is beginning to generate sequencing data, further work is necessary to ensure that maximal value is extracted from these combined efforts.
NARSAD YOUNG Investigator Grant 2015
Stanley Center Spende 2015
- Authors:Franke B*, Stein JL*, Ripke S*, et al.
Journal:Nat Neurosci Year:2016; Volume:19Issue:(3):Pages:420-31.
Title:Genetic influences on schizophrenia and subcortical brain volumes: large-scale proof of concept
- Authors:Ripke S, Schizophrenia Working Group of the Psychiatric Genomics Consortium, et alJournal:Nature Year:2014; Volume:511Issue:(7510):Pages:421-7.
- Authors:Ruderfer DM*, Fanous AH*, Ripke S*, et al
Journal:Mol Psychiatry Year:2014; Volume:19Issue:(9):Pages:1017-24.
Title:Polygenic dissection of diagnosis and clinical dimensions of bipolar disorder and schizophrenia
- Authors:Ripke S*, O Dushlaine C*, et alJournal:Nat Genet Year:2013; Volume:45Issue:(10):Pages:1150-9.
- Authors:Lee SH, Ripke S, Cross-Disorder Group of the Psychiatric Genomics Consortium, et alJournal:Nat Genet Year:2013; Volume:45Issue:(9):Pages:984-94.
- Authors:Smoller JW*, Ripke S*, Cross-Disorder Group of the Psychiatric Genomics Consortium, et al
Journal:Lancet Year:2013; Volume:381Issue:(9875):Pages:1371-9.
Title:Identification of risk loci with shared effects on five major psychiatric disorders: a genome-wide analysis
- Authors:Ripke S*, Wray NR*, Major Depressive Disorder Working Group of the Psychiatric GWAS Consortium, et alJournal:Mol Psychiatry Year:2013; Volume:18Issue:(4):Pages:497-511.
- Authors:Ripke S, Schizophrenia Psychiatric Genome-Wide Association Study (GWAS) Consortium, et alJournal:Nat Genet Year:2011; Volume:43Issue:(10):Pages:969-76.
- Authors:Sklar P, Ripke S, Psychiatric GWAS Consortium Bipolar Disorder Working Group, et al
Journal:Nat Genet Year:2011; Volume:43Issue:(10):Pages:977-83.
Title:Large-scale genome-wide association analysis of bipolar disorder identifies a new susceptibility locus near ODZ4
- Authors:Locke AE, Kahali B, Berndt SI, [ ... ], Ripke S, et alJournal:Nature Year:2015; Volume:518Issue:(7538):Pages:197-206.
- Authors:Bulik-Sullivan BK, Loh PR, Finucane HK, Ripke S, et al
Journal:Nat Genet Year:2015; Volume:47Issue:(3):Pages:291-5.
Title:LD Score regression distinguishes confounding from polygenicity in genome-wide association studies
- Authors:Betz RC*, Petukhova L*, Ripke S*, et al
Journal:Nat Commun Year:2015; Volume:6:Pages:5966.
Title:Genome-wide meta-analysis in alopecia areata resolves HLA associations and reveals two new susceptibility loci
- Authors:Goris A*, van Setten J*, Diekstra F*, Ripke S*, et al
Journal:Hum Mol Genet Year:2014; Volume:23Issue:(7):Pages:1916-22.
Title:No evidence for shared genetic basis of common variants in multiple sclerosis and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Authors:Jostins L*, Ripke S*, et alJournal:Nature Year:2012; Volume:491Issue:(7422):Pages:119-24.
- Authors:Pereyra F, Jia X, McLaren PJ, Telenti A, de Bakker PI, Walker BD, Ripke S, International HIV Controllers Study, et alJournal:Science Year:2010; Volume:330Issue:(6010):Pages:1551-7.
- Authors:Aulchenko YS, Ripke S, Isaacs A, van Duijn CMJournal:Bioinformatics Year:2007; Volume:23Issue:(10):Pages:1294-6.