You are here:
IDEA: Israeli-German experience exchange on psychosocial emergency and early care for acute traumatised persons
funded by the Federal Ministry of Health
in cooperation with ITC
- Senatsverwaltung für Gesundheit, Pflege und Gleichstellung
- Alexianer Institut für Psychotraumatologie
- Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin
- Psychiatrische Universitätsklinik der Charité im St. Hedwig-Krankenhaus
Mädchen.Machen.Mut: in cooperation with Save the Children
The project "Psychosocial Resources and Needs of Refugee Girls at First-Admission Institutions in Germany" aims
- to survey and analyse the psychosocial resources and needs of refugee girls in four first-admission institutions in various German states,
- to develop microprojects and other psychosocial strengthening measures which are self-effective for refugee girls,
- to establish an active network of experts and experienced experts in the field of psychosocial stabilisation of refugee girls and to actively contribute to relevant topics and tried and tested approaches as well as to develop, publish and disseminate a toolbox for psychosocial stabilisation of refugee girls with practical suggestions and tips for these girls themselves, their relatives and employees and operators of accommodation.
- Project "Mädchen.Machen.Mut" as part of the research projects of the Working Group Intercultural Migration and Care Research
- Save the Cildren Deutschland e.V.