You are here:
Psychology (M.Sc.), Area Studies Africa/Asia (B.A.)
Psychological psychotherapist (depth psychology-based & analytical psychotherapy for adults), group analyst (in training)
Researcher in the "working group psyche & society" and "work group migration, mental and physical health and health promotion" at the Berlin Institute for Empirical Integration and Migration Research (BIM)
intercultural opening in health care, transcultural competences in health care, power-critical perspectives on (psychotherapeutic) care, psychodynamic approaches to examining and promoting individual and collective mental health, challenges and oppurtunities of psychosocial care in Myanmar
- MiG BaWü
- Psychoanalytic and group-analytic spaces of resonance and treatment options for persons with a migration background with a focus on refugees
- Treatment concepts and options for depressive and psychosomatic complaints in Myanmar
- Conceptualisation and acquisition of the so-called transcultural competences in health care.
- Member of the Department of Migration, Mental and Physical Health and Health Promotion at the Berlin Institute for Empirical Integration and Migration Research under the direction of Prof. Dr. Ulrike Kluge
- Member of the Deutschen Gesellschaft für Deutsche Gesellschaft für Psychoanalyse, Psychotherapie, Psychosomatik und Tiefenpsychologie (DGPT) e.V.
- Member of the Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Psychoanalyse & Psychotherapie Berlin (APB) e.V.;
- Member of the Myanmar Vereins e.V.