You are here:
Critical migration studies in the fields of psychology and medicine, effects of migration and flight on mental health, theory and practice of (ethno-)psychoanalysis, psychotherapy with language and cultural interpreters, group-analytic approaches in transcultural contexts of care, qualitative social research
Research and Intervention Projects:
- FOCUS- Forced displacement and refugee-host community solidarity
- Evaluation study of psychosocial counseling in the mother tongue language for people with a migration background or refugee experience
- Psychoanalytic and group-analytic resonance spaces and treatment possibilities for people with an immigration background, with a focus on refugees: "The new and the familiar in the mirror of the (allegedly) foreign".
- TransVer- Network of psychosocial resources for the intercultural opening of the general mental health care system for.
- "Welcoming culture at the Charité" - Development and coordination of a Berlin-wide network for the professionalization of psychosocial basic care for asylum-seekers and refugees
- Further training and supervision for established colleagues who are engaged in the general mental health care of refugees
- reWoven - refugee women and (psychosocial) voluntary engagement.
- SeGeMi- Study group "Mental Health and Migration"
- Head of the Center of Cross-Cultural Psychiatry and Psychotherapy (ZIPP)
- Senior researcher at the Department of Migration, Mental and Physical Health and Health Promotion at the Berlin Institute of for Integration and Migration Research // BIM, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Humboldt University of Berlin, Unter den Linden 6, 10099 Berlin
- Member of the Seminar for Group Analysis Zurich (SGAZ)