Dr. med. Stefanie SchreiterSenior physician, Head of the Prevention and Therapy Center for Bipolar Disorders, Head of the research groups Mental Health Care Research for Vulnerable Groups and Digital Psychiatry
Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin
Campus / internal address:
You are here:
- Health services research and development of health service models for vulnerable groups. Special interests lie in the development of digital interventions, psychotherapeutic interventions und peer-work concepts for people affected by homelessness or migration (Research Network Homelessness and Health).
- Reward processes in the development and psychotherapeutic interventions in therapy of bipolar disorders (Research group Mood Disorders).
- Clinical and genetic aspects of the psychopharmacotherapy with Clozapine in people with psychotic illnesses (Research group Psychotropic Substances).
- WOHIN-Study (Homelessness among people with mental disorders)
- Meta-Analysis: Prevalence of mental illness among the homeless in high-income countries
- Course of homelessness of people in acute psychiatric care: Analysis of retrospective hospital data
- Nacht der Solidarität (Night of Solidarity): Count of homeless people in in-patient psychiatric care in Berlin (Press release).
- Social Cohesion: WOHIN-Research Unit (Pre-Call Grant Berlin University Alliance, Grand Challenge Social Cohesion)
- Smartphone-based ambulatory assessment of early warning signs in the long-term treatment of bipolar disorders (BipoLife A3, BMBF-funded)
- Clinical and genetic aspects of the psychopharmacotherapy with Clozapine in people with psychotic illnesses (CLOZIN, International multicenter project)
- Research Network Homelessness and Health
- Research group Mental Care Research for Vulnerable Groups
- Research group Digital Psychiatry
- Research group Psychotropic Substances
- Research group Mood Disorders
- Prevention and Therapy Center for Bipolar Disorders
- Berlin Institute of Health